" Jennifer Parke Photography: Officially A Toddler

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Officially A Toddler

Rickey is just as excited about turning one as I am! He has been so busy learning to walk and talk that I can barely keep up with him. But here they are (finally) a few pictures from Rickey's One Year Old Session....


My angel baby I love you more than I ever could have imagined and I have treasured every single moment watching you grow. I can not even believe how fast this year has gone. Every day you do something new and super exciting. Yesterday it was walking around Target and sitting through story time; today it was oinking like a pig and walking all around the park. I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds! I hope that every year of your little life is as happy and as healthy (and as full of photos) as this first year has been. Thank you for being my inspiration, and my little model and for being ever so patient when I want to take just one more picture.
I love you so much and you are an amazing little man.
Love,
Mommy


Rickey,One,JPP

Rickey,One,JPP

Rickey,One,JPP


No comments: