" Jennifer Parke Photography: Growing Up

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Growing Up

It has taken me a long time to decide how/what to write about Rickey's first Birthday. This year has been completely amazing and I had no idea how much I would love being a mama! My little tiny baby has grown into a walking talking toddler.

Every day he does something new and exciting, and everyday he grows further and further from being that brand new baby. He is growing so fast that his room isn't even a nursery anymore - it is quickly growing into a big boy room. I wanted to capture some of the changes as they are unfolding in his room. So from baby to big boy...


Photobucket




stay tuned for pics of the actual Birthday boy

1 comment:

Caits said...

Just perfect. I love the pics and collage!!!! You are such a good mom!