" Jennifer Parke Photography: Jennifer Parke Photography ~ 2010 That's A Wrap!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Jennifer Parke Photography ~ 2010 That's A Wrap!

This has been an amazing year I have learned so much and I have gained some *AMAZING* new clients!

2010 started like this -

Photobucket
(this photo courtesy of Isabel March Photography)


Then this sweet little man came into our lives on January 27 2010 at 1:27pm and I fell more in love than I ever thought possible - When my son was born my photography took a back seat in my life and a front seat at the same time. My business came to a screeching halt but at the same time I have had my camera with me almost every second of every day since that little guy was born! And I have had more impromptu photo sessions than I ever thought possible. He is super patient and now he even tries to take the camera and snap some shots of his own! We have also been training Daddy how to use the camera because I have also learned the importance of being in front of the camera and not just behind it.

I have learned that knowing what the rules are is important but that sometimes it's ok to break them. I've also learned that as a mom and a personal you can only do so much and that you just have to do the best that you can. I might not be "Super Mom" and maybe I can't do it all but I love being a mom and I think I do a great job. I could not be the mom or the photographer that I am without the support of my friends and family.

Photobucket

Here are some of my favorite shots of babies from 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

rickey,rickey,9 months,9 months

Photobucket

sophia

Photobucket

And here are some shots of Super Kiddos

Photobucket

jpp,quez

Photobucket


Don't forget about the wonderful grown ups that I have photographed this year!

maternity,jessie and sergio

jpp,britney,fitness

And finally here are a few of my favorite wedding shots from this year

Photobucket
(this photograph was actually from a wedding workshop hosted by Isabel March Photography)

Photobucket

Rehrig Wedding

One of the most amazing experiences that I have had so far was photographing a birth -

Photobucket

I would just like to thank all of my wonderful clients and I look forward to working with you all again in 2011 - it's going to be the best year yet!

No comments: