" Jennifer Parke Photography: Wedding Pictures by Isabel March

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wedding Pictures by Isabel March

Rick and I got married on September 26, 2008 and this has been a long time coming! I want to share with you some of my favorite photos from that day! My hair was done by the lovely Stacy at my favorite salon Seychelles salon - at the encouragment of my hubby I did my own makeup!

The catering was done by Karen Smith (she doesn't have a website but she is AMAZING - call me if you need her info!) The flowers were done by Norma Strothers (she doesn't have a website either but again call me if you need her info!) The fabulous cupcake cake was made by Debbie Bowen - (again no website but call me she is fab!)!

The wedding planner was Beth Powell MacKenzie - Beth got married in December and she and I were able to trade services so she was a fabulous helper at my wedding and then I was able to help her with hers! For all of you brides out there I HIGHLY recommend this!

Our wedding was held at Curtis Hall and it was a fabulous location at a VERY affordable price!

Isabel March was our photographer and she is amazing! She took so many wonderful pictures of our wedding and it was really hard to pick just a few to show you!

Thank you to everyone that helped make our day so special! Especially our parents - thank you for everything that you did - and for working so hard to help us!



















2 comments:

Devon said...

Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Great memories of a fun event. I love the one with the wedding party jumping!