" Jennifer Parke Photography: Time for Some Big Thank Yous!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Time for Some Big Thank Yous!

I just want to take a few moments to say a few thank yous. First I want to say thank you to everyone that came out to the opening of the exhibit tonight! It was great to have everyone there to support me!

I would like to thank my family for letting me take millions of pictures of them at every holiday and family function for just about my entire life!


I would also like to thank all of the clients that I have photographed so far! I have learned so much from each of you and it has been a pleasure to work with each of you! I would also like to say thank you to all of the families that I will photograph in the future!

I also want to thank two photographers that I have learned so much from since I began this adventure that I call Jennifer Parke Photography. Both of these ladies always make themselves available to answer my questions and to offer much needed advice! I just wanted you -
Isabel March and Caitlin Domanico !!! Isabel and Caitlin to know how much I appreciate all of your advice!

Finally I want to thank my husband - he is so patient and helpful. Being an entrepreneur is very new to me - and there are times that can't even believe that I would add something as crazy as trying to run my own business to my already overflowing schedule! My husband is very patient even when I have my camera in his face - he is always willing to help with whatever project I come up with - I hope that he knows just how much I appreciate everything that he does to help me!

Here are some fun photos from the exhibit -


1 comment:

Caits said...

Yea Jen! I'm glad it went so well! I would have come if I could!

haha thank you for the shoutout, not needed:):):)