" Jennifer Parke Photography: Baby and Toddler Expo and Blogger Breakfast

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Baby and Toddler Expo and Blogger Breakfast

This weekend I actually got to go out like a grown up! Well kind of. I got the opportunity to meet a group of amazing local moms! I went to the Baby & Toddler Expo at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center The expo had some great vendors including Parents Express, Chicco , La Leche League, Cabot and Lehigh Valley Dairy.

Before checking out the expo I attended a blogger breakfast that was hosted by Mama's Little Helper. Mama's Little Helper is an AMAZING resource for local moms (and dads). I also got to meet some other fabulous bloggers including: Montgomery County Moms; PARENTise, and Raising A Family On A Budget. It was so wonderful to get to meet up with these lovely ladies!

Photobucket

*Disclosure: I was provided free access to the expo but these opinions are all my own!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It was so great meeting you too!