" Jennifer Parke Photography: The Things That Moms Do ~ The Diaper Bag Wrangler

Monday, October 4, 2010

The Things That Moms Do ~ The Diaper Bag Wrangler

I LOVE supporting Mommy Owned Businesses! I am always inspired by other Mom's ability to juggle running a family and a business! I plan to share some of my favorite Mommy owned business! If you are a Mompreneur I would love to hear from you!

One of my favorite Mommy Owned Business is The Diaper Bag Wrangler

I have several of the Products that are made by KC the owner of the Diaper Bag Wrangler....

Rickey has an Eagles Link Loop diaper bag that we keep with us all the time! I love how easy it is to grab and go! Oh and We got it in a nice mainly fabric so that the hubs doesn't mind toting it along and changing diapers! KC is a genius!

I also love the wetbags and I use them to make pumping on the go much easier and without wasting ziploc bags (and $$$).

The Diaper Bag Wrangler is always coming out with new fabrics and I just love that there are some fun boy friendly fabrics!

Guess what??? Right now there is an amazing sale going on at http://www.diaperbagwrangler.etsy.com/

There are tons of items on sale for 40% - 60% off! I'm not kidding! Go there - Right now!
Oh and guess what? There is free shipping on all US orders.

There are even more deals to be had over on the http://www.diaperbagwrangler.com/ enter the code

SUPERCRAZY in the discount code box at checkout to save 20% off from between 10/8/10 and 10/14/10 and get Free shipping over $40.


No comments: