" Jennifer Parke Photography: Happy Valentine's Day!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Remember when I said I was going to start posting more personal stuff? Well I know I haven't done a great job of that so far but today I am going to!

The first Valentine's day that I spent with Rick, we didn't actual spend together. In fact we hadn't even met when he asked me to be his Valentine. He lived in Detroit Michigan and I lived outside of Philadelphia Pennsylvania. We had spoken on the phone for months and we ended up meeting about a week after Valentine's day.

Everyday I am so thankful to have Rick has my husband and on special days like today I am so glad that I have him to be my forever Valentine! And I love him a little extra this year because he gave me my special little Valentine, Baby Rickey!

Thank you so much babe! I love you!

Photobucket

No comments: