" Jennifer Parke Photography: Announcement

Friday, November 20, 2009

Announcement

Lately I have been thinking a lot about my blog and what this blog should and shouldn't represent. While the main purpose of the blog is for clients to get sneak peaks of their recent sessions it is also for future clients to get to know me...not just me the photographer but me the person. I know that I have posted some personal things on this blog but I am going to start posting a little more.

So with that being said there are some things that everyone should know that my husband and I are expecting our first baby in January!

Photobucket

with that being said my tentative "maternity" leave will be from January 1st through March 1st....but if you need a maternity session or a newborn session please don't hesitate to call because those sessions just can't wait!

The above photo was taken by Jim at Sleepy Hollow Photography ~ Thanks Jim!

No comments: