" Jennifer Parke Photography: November Schedule

Sunday, October 19, 2008

November Schedule

I currently have the follow sessions open in the month of November - if you need photos for your holiday cards this is your last chance to book!

Tuesday November 4th in the morning
Sunday Novemeber 9th in the morning
Tuesday November 11th in the morning
Sunday November 16th - in the morning or the afternoon - in the Detroit Michigan area
Sunday Novemeber 23rd in the morning or afternoon
Sunday Novemeber 30th in the afternoon

Also if you are somewhere between Dublin PA and Detroit Michigan contact me and I can do a shoot for you on Friday November 14th or Monday November 17th - I'll make it part of our trip!

you can email me at Jenniferparkephotography@gmail.com or call me at (267) 980-6859 for more info!


Photobucket

No comments: